Monday, October 27, 2008

In Mumbai! Going back to work-home tomorrow though :(

So, the company gave us two days' holiday (Sunday included) and so we rushed to Mumbai, and guess what, parents are here too. Okok, I know I am big now and all, and that parents shouldn't be such a big deal to me now. But, they are. Nice little angels that they are. They support you when you really need them (if you know what I mean, and its Diwali even!)

There is this list of things that I have jotted down to write about, but you know how lazy I am. I just can't seem to get to write about them. Those topics are reserved for later, maybe, when I am really vella (go ask a north indian if ur really that uncosmopolitan!) and have me-time. Right now, its just so chaotic, with parents and cousins and uncles and aunts. And DIWALI! O my God! Diwali is an amazing festival! Yay!

Btw, work-home means temporary home in the city(?) I work in.

PS: Yeah, I know I sound really happy and on drugs, but don't worry the glum seriousness will return to this blog soon (will it?)

PPS: Do you know of that Mininster's son who was accused of raping German girl? We live frightfully close to that Minister's residence.

No comments: