Thursday, October 23, 2008

Short little, bored in office post

Another day in office. Been here since an hour now. And I have done nothing. Yes. Nothing. Zilch. Zero. Shunya. That's how much. Nothing. Not like there isn't a lot to do. But then, I figure, why should I do something I don't like?

You know what? I should have really taken up that job closer home. So what if it was giving me a little less money. At least I would be doing something that is vaguely near to what I really want to do in life. Come to think of it, do I really even know what I really want to do in life? I guess I don't. Maybe that is why I did not take up that job. Because I figured,"Well, what if I get bored of this too after some time? Then there's no turning back." 'Coz, boss, I just can't keep shrinking my pay by so much, no?

Anyways, yesterday I was reading this gorgeous blog. Read it here: http://bombaychronicles.blogspot.com/

Man, she is living the life I want to live! I kid you not! 

And this last post... http://bombaychronicles.blogspot.com/2008/10/with-reference-to-few-posts-back-and.html. I can so relate to it! Really. Read it.

No comments: