Saturday, April 21, 2012

Inertia

Incredible inertia. That's what is happening to me these days. What is it, I wonder? Is it laziness? Boredom? Am I just not excited enough? What is it? I really can't seem to figure out. Whatever it is, I really gotta shake it off. I really want to make Liberia happen for me.

O, and in case you were wondering, I didn't go to the TED video thing on Wednesday. And I also did not go to the mapping party yesterday. Why am I doing this to myself? If there is enough entertainment / amusement / excitement around, why am I not accessing it? Is it the guilt of not having accomplished enough that is making me deprive myself? Or is it the deprivation that is making this inertia happen?

Could think of that one till the cows come home.... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very very complicated i must say.... hmmm... lets see where we can begin untangling all this mess.,.. start it fm mmb or brd or ahm or goa or pune????

Anonymous said...

Inertia is your mind's way of telling you to put all your chips on the table. I remembered Benjamin Xander's video about the voice in your head. Pursuit of realism can at times obfuscate innate passion, and when mind senses a possible conflict of interest, it can slip into inertia until it is resolved. A good reason to take time off and sort it out. Mechanics will say it is laziness, boredom. However, it is just plain unquenched thirst.

Gujjubhai in Liberia said...

but how does one quench said thirst? tres dificile, this passion business...